The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling BOWIE, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. That China Girl was his
2. Zimbabwe bigwig
3. Paper Chasing again
4. She's on Cannonball II run...
5. ...with her co-driver...
6. ...and old Jaws too
7. Perpetrator of Murder on Embassy Row
8. After Pierre
9. Do Tough Guys dance?
10. Lone Star Senator
11. She Partners now...
12. ...with WKRP's blonde
13. Buenos Aires potentate
14. Celebrating his Bachelor Party
15. Oh, what an editor
16. Anchoring the conventions
17. Dodgers' trencherman
18. Reaganite in limbo
19. Cross Creek Oscar nominee
20. Singing out with New Sensations
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine