The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling FERRARO, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. She could be a real First Lady
2. Mr. TV of yore
3. Conan's Zula
4. Elizabeth Scarlett's dad...
5. ...and her model mom
6. Publisher and balloon boy
7. Close Encounters of hourly kind
8. Budapest ruler
9. Prime time's Kate...
10. ...and Allie
11. Managing, barely, in N.Y.
12. Crosby's and Stills' partner
13. Stately Secretary...
14. ...and a predecessor
15. Lonely Lady with company soon
16. From Mean Streets to Hurlyburly
17. Rocker with No Brakes
18. She didn't knock wood
19. Ladies of the Club crony
20. Bill and Dan's Ghostbusters pal
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine