The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling CHILD, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. She has a bon appétit
2. He directed...
3. ...the reel Amadeus
4. She Jane; he...
5. Canada's premier Conservative
6. Quarterback supply sider
7. This tennis iceman wenteth
8. Failed to tie Ty
9. His TV car has better lines
10. She's nine going on 40
11. Reach-out-and-touch guru
12. He's Stiller, she's shriller
14. Ballyhooed for British Airways
15. His Skytrain derailed
16. Starving comic
17. She plays with Paper Dolls
18. Shaking up Dynasty
19. He's singin' The Old Songs
20. Playing in La Cage is no drag
On Newsstands Now
- Angelina: Inside Her Brave Choice
- New Details on the Ohio Three
- Prince Harry Takes America!
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine