The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling GRAY, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. J.R.'s better half
2. The Jigsaw Man
3. Carson City's senior senator
4. All My Children matriarch
5. Love Streams' brother...
6. ...and sister
7. Butter Battle-r
8. Jet on defense for real
9. Prescribing happiness
10. Swept Away singer
11. He's Swann...
12. ...in Love with her
13. Debate's man in middle
14. Theater's elder stateswoman
15. She Glittered briefly...
16. ...with him
17. Still Capt. Kirk to Trekkies
18. Bridge Across Forever is his
19. Rocker guilty of First Offense
20. Treasuring secretaryhood
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine