updated 01/18/1993 AT 01:00 AM EST
•originally published 01/18/1993 AT 01:00 AM EST
2. Who frolics in the autumn mists in a land called Honalee?
3. He starred as the hunchback, Igor, in the film Young Frankenstein. Who was he?
4. When he gets angry, this gentle scientist discovers it isn't easy being green. Why?
5. A famed character actress played Frankenstein author Mary Shelley in the 1935 film Bride of Frankenstein. Name her.
6. He had one horn, one eye, came out of the sky and wore short shorts. Who is the colorful dude?
7. He put a price on the head of Han Solo and a chain around the neck of Princess Leia. Who is he?
8. She attracted the affections of a giant ape who terrorized New York. Identify the actress and her frustrated lover.
9. "I'm just a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania." Who is singing?
10. He was a teen werewolf the same year he went back to the future. Who is he?
11. Who is this clammy individual?
12. A prince is turned into a monster and requires the love of a pure-hearted woman to return him to human shape in what film classic?
13. "It creeps, and leaps, and glides, and slides across the floor. Right through the door. And all around the wall, a splotch, a blotch. Be careful of..." what?
14. "The Zombies were having fun. The party had just begun. The guests included Wolf Man, Dracula and his son." What dance were they doing? (Hint: "It was a graveyard smash.")
15. Name this family (including their pet) and give their address.
16. In what 1960s TV series did the characters keep seeing a film called The Monster That Devoured Cleveland?
1. GARY OLDMAN.
2. "PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON" IN THE WORDS OF PETER, PAUL AND MARY.
3. MARTY FELDMAN.
4. BECAUSE DR. DAVID BANNER (BILL BIXBY) TURNS INTO THE INCREDIBLE HULK (LOU FERRSGNO).
5. ELSA LANCHESTER
6. THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER, "SUNG BYSHEB WOOLEY.
7. JABBA THE HUTT IN RETURN OF THE JEDI.
8. JESSICA LANGE IN THE 1976 KING KONG REMAKE.
9. FRANK N. FU PTERIN THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW.
10. MICHAEL J. FOX.
11. THE STAR OF THE CREA TURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON
12. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
13. THE BLOB" (THE SONG BY THE FIVE BLOBS FROM THE FILM STARRING STEVE MCQUEEN).
14. "THE MONSTER MASH" (A HIT BY BOBBY "BORIS" PICKETT AND THE CRYPT-KICKERS).
15. MUNSTERS HERMAN. LILLY. GRANDPA, EDDIE AND MARILYN, WITH THEIR PET DINOSAUR, 5.SPOT, LIVE AT 1313 MOCKINGBIRD LANE.
16. THE MANY LOVES OF DOBIE GILLIS.