1. This TV teen became a high-powered attorney. Who is she and what were her series?
2. He was a muscular sex symbol as The Wild One, but by the time he became Superman's father, it was clear he had grown out rather than up. Who is he?
3. He was Opie and Richie Cunningham. Who is he and what were his TV shows?
4. The beat did not go on for her first marriage. Who was hubby No. 1, and what's he up to?
5. He was heartthrob Rodney Harrington in this '60s TV series. Name it.
6. In her firs hit film, she bore Satan's son. Now she's in a hell of a mess with a former lover and 11 children. Who is she and what was the movie?
7. This Monkee started as a Circus Boy. Name him.
8. A beloved child star, she became a U.S. Ambassador to Czechoslovakia. Name her.
9. He used to say "Nanu, nanu" on television and went on to be Peter Pan in the movies. Name him, the TV show and the film.
10. She won a horse race in her fifth film and went on to sell perfume. Name the movie and the scents.
11. As a teenager she played a hooker; as an adult she won two Oscars. Name her and the films.
12. Once airborne on TV, she won Oscars for which films?
13. In the '60s he was famous for his puppy fat. He later slimmed down to become the toast of Las Vegas. Who is he?
14. His fourth solo hit was a love song to a rat; now he's friends with a chimp named Bubbles. Who is he?
15. Before 1980, this actor's most famous quote was "Where's the rest of me?" Who is he?
1. SUSAN DEY FLEW FROM THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY TO L.A. LAW.
2. MARLON BRANDO.
3. RON HOWARS; THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, HAPPY DAYS.
4. CHER'S EX, SONNY BONO, BECAME MAYOR OF PALM SPRINGS AND A RESTAURATEUR.
5. RYAN O'NEAL DID PEYTON PLACE.
6. MIA FARROW WAS ROSEMARY'S BABYS MOM.
7. MICKEY DOLENZ.
8. SHIRLEY TEMPLE BLACK.
9. ROBIN WILLIAMS WAS TV'S MORK (OF MORK & MINDY) AND PATER IN HOOK.
10. ELIZABETH TAYLOR RODE TO STARDOM IN NATIONAL VELVET IN 1994. HER PERFUMES: PASSION AND WHITE DIAMONDS
11. JODIE FOSTER WAS A TEEN TART IN TAXI DRIVE AND WON OSCARS FOR THE ACCUSED AND THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.
12. SALLY FIELD TOOK OFF IN THE FLYING NUNAND LANDED OSCARS FOR NORMA RAEAND PLACES IN THE HEART.
13. WAYNE NEWTON.
14. MICHAEL JACKSON SANG "BEN"
15. RONALD REAGAN SAID THIS IN KINGS ROW, AFTER HIS CHARACTER WAS RUN OVER BY A TRAIN AND LOST HIS LEGS.
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine