2. Name the magazine cover boy whose slogan is "What, me worry?"
3. "Sweathog" Arnold Horshack would raise his hand and go, "Ooh, ooh, Mr. ___!" Name his teacher and their TV series.
4. One of these three musical four-eyes is not for real. Name him (and his portrayer) along with the other two.
5. Kick Moranis played an ahsentminded inventor who had had news for his wife in two Disney comedies. Name them.
6. As Herman Stiles, he steals laughs from Burt Reynolds. Name the actor and the TV series.
7. Who is this star of commercials, and what popular snack is he pitching?
8. Mild-man nered Clark Kent (otherwise known as Superman) was played by two actors, one on TV, the other on flim, who (except for one letter) had identical last names. Identify them.
9. This nerdy teen regularly received "noogies" from her boyfriend, Todd, on Saturday Night Live. Name her and the late comedian who portrayed her.
10. Onscreen, he had a couple of close encounters—one of them with a shark. Name the actor and the movies.
11. Name the time-traveling dog and his pet boy in the TV cartoon show Rocky and Bullwinkle.
12. Who is this airborne actor, and what movie is he bouncing through?
13. Who said "Would you believe...?" and "Sorry about that, chief"?
1. SELINA KYLE (MICHELLE PFEIFFER) IS SECRETLY CATWOMAN IN BATMAN RETURNS.
2. HE'S MADS ALFRED E. NEWMAN.
3. GABE KOTTER IN WELCOME BACK, KOTTER.
4. WAYNE'S WORLD SIDEKICK GARTH ALGAR (FAR RIGHT) IS PLAYED BY DANA CARVEY; THE OTHERS ARE ELTON JOHN (LEFT) AND BUDDY HOLLY.
5. HONEY, I SHRUNK THE KIDS AND HONEY, I BLEW UP THE KID.
6. MICHAEL JETER IN EVENING SHADE.
7. ORVILLE REDEN BACHER SELLS POPCORN.
8. GEORGE REEVES (ON TV) AND CHRISTOPHER REEVE (ONSCREEN)
9. LISA LUPNER (PLAYED BY GILDA RADNER).
10. RICHARD DREYFUSS IN JAWS AND CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND
11. MR PEABODY AND HIS PET BOY, SHERMAN
12. WOODY ALLEN IN SLEEPER.
13. MAXWELL SMART (DON ADAMS) IN THE TV SERIES GET SMART.