02/22/1993 at 01:00 AM EST
1. Players are beaten if this big-mouthed video game character gets eaten. Who is he?
2. This late head of state inspired a jacket that bore his name. Who was he?
3. This six-sided brain-teaser was named for its Hungarian inventor. What was it?
4. Hair-braiding became the rage after she starred in a numerically named film in 1979. Who is she?
5. This ancient Eastern instrument was taken up by Western rock musicians in the '60s. Identify it and its player.
6. In this cult British series, Anthony Andrews toted a stuffed animal around with him—inspiring viewers to do likewise. Name the show and the creature it featured.
7. When this TV brat wants his dad to chill out, what's his line?
8. A hirsute hero named Vincent had a horde of female fans fantasizing about him. Who was he and what was his TV series?
9. What is this '50s audience ogling?
10. His big-screen debut in 1978 inspired food fights on campus—and a Roman-style revival. What was it and who was he?
11. After Clark Gable bared his chest to Claudette Colbert in 1934's It Happened One Night, what happened to a certain product?
2. PRIME MINISTER NEHRU OF INDIA.
3. (ERNO) RUBIK'S CUBE.
4. BO DEREK ("10").
5. THEN-BEATLE GEORGE HARRISON WAS PLAYING THE STAIR.
6. BRIDGES HEAD REVISITED BROUGHT BACK THE TEDDY BEAR.
7. BART SIMPSON TELLS HOMER, "DONT'T HAVE A COW, MAN."
8. THE BEAST IN CBS'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.
9. A 3-D MOVIE.
10. THANKS TO JOHN BELUSHI IN ANIMAL HOUSE, STUDENTS GOT WRAPPED UP IN TOGA PARTIES.
11. UNDERSHIRT SALES PLUMMETED.