updated 03/08/1993 AT 01:00 AM EST
•originally published 03/08/1993 AT 01:00 AM EST
2. What make of sports car did Michael J. Fox use for those calendar-bending trips into the future?
3. In what model Cadillac did rocker Chuck Berry spot the unfaithful Maybellene?
4. Who drove Miss Daisy?
5. This motovatin' duo found a drama every time they stopped for gas. Who are they, and what was their series?
6. Janis Joplin sings, "Oh, Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz. My friends all..." what?
7. This classic '60s road flick featured two hippies and a lawyer who ran afoul of some bad ol' boys. Name it and the stars.
8. His Trans Am could do 300 m.p.h., and it talked! Who is he and what was the name of his car?
9. Which two movie stars steamed up the windows of a limousine in the 1987 big-screen thriller No Way Out?,
10. Why are these restless road warriors driving for their lives?
1. MY MOTHER THE CAR.
2. A DELOREAN.
3. A COUP DE VILLE.
4. HOKE COLBURN (MORGAN FREEMAN) CHAUFFEURED DAISY WERTHAN (JESSICA TANDY) IN A 1949 HUDSON.
5. TOD (MARTIN MILNER) AND BUZ (GEORGE MAHARIS) DROVE ROUTE 66 IN THE 1960-'64 SERIES.
6. DRIVE PORSCHES.
7. 1969'S EASY RIDER FEATURED PETER FONDA, DENNIS HOPPER AND JACK NICHOLSON.
8. MICHAEL KNIGHT (DAVID HASSELHOFF) CALLED HIS CAR KITT IN THE SERIES KNIGHT RIDER.
9. KEVIN COSTNER AND SEAN YOUNG HAD ONE FOR THE ROAD IN THE FILM.
10. BECAUSE LOUISE (SUSAN SARANDON) KILLED THE MAN WHO TRIED TO RAPE THELMA (GEENA DAVIS)