2. "Now it's time to say goodbye to Jed and all his kin. They would like to thank you all for kindly droppin' in." Name Jed's kin.
3. He was a member of one of TV's most beloved cowboy families. Name the character he played, his brothers and their dad.
4. Which of these musical families are not related in real life: a) the Jackson 5; b) the Pointer Sisters; c) the Nelsons; d) the Partridge Family; e) the Osmonds; f) ABBA; g) the Bee Gees; h) the Doobie Brothers; i) the Carpenters; j) Sly & the Family Stone.
5. Some people like to cut familial ties. Who was this big-screen homewrecker?
6. Who were the children of Anakin skywalker (aka Darth Vader)?
7. Sondra, Denise, Theodore, Vanessa and Rudy are the offspring of what famous TV parents?
8. Elizabeth Taylor recently was the voice behind the words of the youngest member of this TV family. For whom did she speak?
9. Harebrained inventor Wayne Szalinski kept making dramatic changes in the size of family members. What were they?
10. Leslie Van Houten, Susan Atkins and Patricia Krenwinkel were not related, but they belonged to one of the most infamous "families" of the 20th century. Which one?
11. He was the central Cleaver. Name him and his three closest relatives, who had Americans glued to their TV sets.
1. REBECCA DE MORNAY PLAYED THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE'S MAD NANNY.
2. THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES WERE JED CLAMPETT, ELLY MAY, JETHRO, DAISY (GRANNY), COUSIN PEARL AND JETHRENE. Y'ALL COME BACK NOW, Y'HEAR?
3. HOSS CARTWRIGHT (PICTURED), HIS BROTHERS, LITTLE JOE AND ADAM, AND DAD BEN RODE TOGETHER IN BONANZA
4. THE PARTRIDGES AND THE DOOBIES.
5. SPURNED LOVER GLENN CLOSE HAD A FATAL ATTRACTION FOR MICHAEL DOUGLAS IN THE 1987 MOVIE.
6. LUKE SKYWALKER AND PRINCESS LEIA.
7. DR. CLIFF (BILL COSBY) AND CLAIR (PHYLCIA RASHAD) HUXTABLE.
8. LA LIZ PROVIDED THE SOUNDS FOR LITTLE MAGGIE OF THE SIMPSONS.
9. WAYNE (RICK MORANIS) FIRST SHRINKS THE KIDS AND THEN BLOWS UP THE BABY IN THE DISNEY FILMS.
10. THE "FAMILY" OF KILLER CHARLES MANSON.
11. THEODORE CLEAVER (AKA THE BEAVER) WAS SON TO WARD AND JUNE, BROTHERS TO WALLY.