2. This "uptown girl" is living in a white-bread world. Who is she, and who's her "downtown man"?
3. These models both bear the name of a famous American novelist, and both went into movies. Who are they?
4. British mannequin Twiggy epitomized the bustless, hipless look of the '60s. What were her measurements? a) 29-20-26; b) 31-22-32; c) 33-24-34.
5. Kim Alexis, Beverley Johnson and Carol Alt are all tall, beautiful and successful supermodels. But they shared an occupational hazard. What was it?
6. He played a goofy hubby in Steel Magnolias but became a sex symbol modeling for Jeans ads. Guess who?
7. Pretty Baby, this Princeton grad's second movie, was described as verging on child pornography. These days she's better known for her jeans ads and her relationship with Michael Jackson. Who is she?
8. A Kiwi from New Zealand, she recently had her first child with her British rocker husband. Who is she?
9. "I'm a model," sings what British rock group, "and I do my little turn on the catwalk"?
1. SEAN CONNERY.
2. CHRISTIE BRINKLEY AND ROCKER HUSBAND BILLY JOEL.
3. MARGAUX (LEFT) AND MARIEL HEMINGWAY (TOGETHER IN LIPSTICK) ARE GRANDDAUGHTERS OF ERNEST HEMINGWAY.
4. (B), BUT SHE'S MORE ROBUST NOW AT AGE 43.
5. ALL THREE MODELS WENT ON STARVATION DIETS.
6. ACTOR TOM SKERRITT HAS POSED FOR GUESS? JEANS.
7. IVY LEAGUER MODEL AND ACTRESS BROOKE SHILDS.
8. RACHEL HUNTER AND ROD STEWART ARE THE PROUD PARENTS OF RENEE, 10 MONTHS.
9. RIGHT SAID FRED SINGS "I'M TOO SEXY."