1. What does M*A*S*H stand for?
2. Michaela Quinn coaxes mountain men back to health. Who plays her? Where does she practice?
3. Young doctor, old doctor: This show was named for the senior man. Who was he?
4. Why are they called flatliners? Who played them?
5. He fixed up Gun-smoke's Matt Dillon. Who was he?
6. He revived patients who were in trances for year's. Name the star, the movie and the real-life doctor.
7. What was Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable's specialty?
8. You can trust him. He's a fully qualified physician. What's his speciality?
9. He was married to Tonya but loved Lara. Who was he?
10. This movie healer had a conflict between the personal and the professional. What was it?
1. IT MEANS MOBILE ARMY SURGICAL HOSPITAL.
2. ON CBS'S DR. QUINN, MEDICINE WOMAN, JANE SEYMOUR HANGS HER SHINGLE IN COLORADO SPRINGS.
3. MARCUS WELBY, M.D. (ROBERT YOUNG) WAS ASSISTED BY DR. STEVEN KILEY (JAMES BROLIN).
4. IN 1990'S FLATLINER. MEDICAL STUDENTS JULIA ROBERTS
AND KIEFER SUTHERLAND EXPERIMENTED WITH BEING BRIEFLY DEAD, DURING WHICH THE MONITOR SHOWED A FLAT LINE.
5. "DOC" GALEN ADAMS (MILBURN STONE).
6. AWAKENINGS (STARRING ROBIN WILLIAMS) WAS ADAPTED FROM DR. OLIVER SACKS' NONFICTION BOOK OF THE SAME NAME.
7. THE COSBY SHOW'S CENTRAL CHARACTER WAS AN OBSTETRICIAN.
8. ANTHONY HOPKINS PLAYS PSYCHIATRIST HANNIBAL LECTER IN THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.
9. DR. ZHIVAGO.
10. BASIC INSTINCT'S PSYCHOLOGIST, BETH GARNER (JEANNE TRIPPLEHORN), TREATED AND HAD AN AFFARIR WITH NICK CURRAN (MICHAEL DOUGLAS) AT THE SAME TIME.