updated 05/03/1993 AT 01:00 AM EDT
•originally published 05/03/1993 AT 01:00 AM EDT
2. "They're grrrrrreat!" Who is he, and what tastes so good?
3. This hoops star made some $11 million from endorsements in 1992. During the last Super Bowl, what commercials was he in?
4. What's their favorite song, and who made it a hit?
5. With skin as fine as her mother's, she was a natural to advertise this product. Who is she, and what does she sell?
1. SIR LAURENCE OLIVIER—POLARODI; CANDICE BERGEN—SPRINT; MICHAEL JACKSON—PEPSI; KIRK DOUGLAS—BULOVA; CLAUDIA SCHIFFER—GUESS? JEANS.
2. TONY THE TIGER HAS MEOWED ABOUT KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES FOR 40 YEARS.
3. CHICAGO BULL MICHAEL JORDAN JOINED BOSTON'S LARRY BIRD FOR MCDONALD'S AS WELL AS BUGS BUNNY AND PORKY PIG FOR NIKE.
4. "I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE" WAS A NEW WRINKLE FOR BOTH GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS AND MARVIN GAYE BEFORE THE CALIFORNIA RAISINS GOT TO IT.
5. INGRID BERGMAN'S DAUGHTER ISABELLA ROSELLINI IS THE FABULOUS FACE BENEATH LANCOME COSMETICS.