Picks and Pans Review: Funny Stuff! Exclusive, Too!
AFTER THEY FINISHED WRITING
An Altogether New Book of Top Ten Lists (Pocket, paper, $10), David Letterman and his writers were still feeling frisky. So they penned the following list just for PEOPLE readers.
TOP 10 LEAST-POPULAR HOLIDAY GIFT BOOKS FOR 1991:
10. All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Reform School
9. When Your Inner Child Gets Carsick and Throws Up All Over Your Inner Car
8. Rabbit Returns as a Zombie
7. The Jimmy Swaggart Pop-up Book
6. You May Already Be a Winner: The Correspondence of Ed McMahon
5. Stephen King's first children's book, The Little Pony that Drank Blood and Killed Kids
4. The Big Book of Incredibly Obscene Square Dance Calls
3. Arthur Miller's updated classic Death of an Amway Salesman
2. Ethics, Schmethics! by John Sununu
1. The Crusades: An Eyewitness Account by Shirley MacLaine
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine