Knock Around Guys
updated 12/02/2002 AT 01:00 AM EST
•originally published 12/02/2002 AT 01:00 AM EST
(1) MARK WAHLBERG and his muscles on an L.A. movie set. (2) A pumped TYSON BECKFORD at an N.Y.C. party. (3) JON BON JOVI sans sleeves in New Jersey's Giants Stadium promoting his album.
Hollywood's Famous Jean Pool
(1) HUGH JACKMAN and (2) P. DIDDY are down with denim in Manhattan. (3) BEN CHAPLIN and (4) BEN STILLER in L.A.
Together in Leather
(1) DENIS LEARY at a benefit in Manhattan, (2) WILL SMITH at an L.A. party and
(3) MATTHEW PERRY at an L.A. premiere evidently favor blazers that show some skin.
United We Stand!
(1) ERIC BENET prefers keeping it loose at an L.A. charity event while (2) HUGH GRANT (at an N.Y.C. awards show) and (3) BENJAMIN BRATT (at the Golden Globes) stick their necks out.
(1) HEATH LEDGER (in N.Y.C.) in a 5 o'clock shadow and scarf, (2) JARED LETO throwing his belt—and convention—to the wind, (3) JOSH HARTNETT in a black tee and button-down shirt—both in L.A.
Who Can Resist These Men in Skirts?
(1) SAMUEL L. JACKSON indulged in a kilty pleasure in L.A. after seeing (2) EWAN McGREGOR (in London) wear one. "I thought I could pull this off," Jackson said.