The price: $7 million.
The property: The 50-acre spread includes a boathouse and dock; a 10, 000-sq.-ft. main house, built in 1998; a summerhouse; and a guest house. Affleck plans to add a 10,000-sq.-ft. media center and two swimming pools, says a source.
The seclusion: The home is located about four miles from the nearest town, the small and remote Riceboro.
The neighbors: Linda Fagan, a nurse who lives 1.5 miles from Hampton Island, says she welcomes Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. "I'm sure they'd want to invite me to the wedding. I'd bring chocolate-chip and oatmeal cookies."
The buzz: Plenty. It's provided by millions of mosquitoes the size of dimes. Locals say they stick around pretty much all year.
Those were the days:
1. Jenny from the block hails from this modest house in The Bronx.
2. When she's filming in L.A., Lopez stays in the six-bedroom, $7 million Cheviot Hills house (complete with tennis court) that she bought with then-hubby Cris Judd last year.
3. In 2002 Lopez bought this 1929 Miami Beach Mediterranean-style mansion with 185 ft. of Biscayne Bay waterfront for $9.5 million.
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine