On Nov. 20 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, 81, and her husband, Prince Philip, 86, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A few days earlier, in honor of the event, they gathered at London's Clarence House and posed with their heirs (left to right), Charles, 59, Andrew, 47, Anne, 57, and Edward, 43.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Prince Philip's hankie changed to purple.
2. Queen Elizabeth II is missing an earring.
3. The lamp on the right is missing its power cord.
4. Prince Philip's socks are now opaque.
5. The bottom two paintings are switched.
6. There is an extra candlestick in the lamp on the left.