Orlando Bloom donned flower garlands and a red "tika" mark on his forehead (local symbols of welcome) while visiting the Kaule Community Organization in Kalika, Nepal, on Jan. 10. Bloom, 31, a UNICEF international ambassador, spent four days in the country visiting UNICEF-funded programs.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The "tika" is gone from Bloom's forehead.
2. A face is now in the window.
3. The woman in the back row is no longer wearing a necklace.
4. The "o" on the baby's hat is now yellow.
5. A bracelet has been added to Bloom's wrist.
6. Flowers have been added to Bloom's garland.
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine