Brad Renfro 911 Call: 'I've Been Trying to Wake Him'
02/13/2008 AT 06:15 PM EST
The woman, who found his body on Jan. 15, tells the operator: "We're not sure if he's breathing or not. His nose is bleeding. ... We can't tell if he's breathing."
The Los Angeles County Coroner's office announced Friday that Renfro, who starred in The Client, had died of an accidental heroin overdose.
In the 911 call, when asked by the operator what happened, Renfro's girlfriend responds, "I'm not sure. I mean, I think he might have taken a couple of pills last night. ... He had an audition at 1 o'clock this afternoon. I've been trying to wake him up to get ready, and he just won't move."