updated 04/07/2008 AT 01:00 AM EDT
•originally published 04/07/2008 AT 01:00 AM EDT
Talk about Texan pride! Jessica Simpson, 27, a native of the Lone Star state, and boyfriend Tony Romo, 27, the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, shared a pensive moment during the final minutes of the March 18 Dallas Mavericks-L.A. Lakers game in Dallas. Despite having the home-team advantage, the Mavericks lost a squeaker: 102-100.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The two E's in Romo's tee are altered.
2. The time on Romo's watch has changed.
3. The fan behind Simpson is missing the red trim from his hat.
4. The fan to the right of Simpson has a green patch on his shirt.
5. Another fan behind her got earphones.
6. Simpson's shirt lost a button.