BILLY AND HIS PIANO GIRL
Billy Joel, 59, and daughter Alexa Ray, 22, rehearsing in New York City on May 7 for their duet at the Rainforest Foundation Fund Benefit Concert at Carnegie Hall the next day. The father-daughter team performed Joel's "Baby Grand," which he originally recorded with Ray Charles, who inspired Alexa's middle name.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Alexa's belt is missing its studs.
2. The piece of white paper under Alexa's yellow pad is gone.
3. The violinist in the Hawaiian shirt lost his bow.
4. The conductor's glasses have disappeared.
5. The orchestra has been expanded on the right.
6. Billy's microphone is slightly lower.