Country crooner Carrie Underwood, 25, scored a different kind of hit in Nashville on June 4, when she attended the 18th Annual City of Hope Celebrity Softball Challenge. She landed a walk and a single but was thrown out stretching it to a double. Alas, her team Opry Live lost to their rivals After MidNite, with Blair Garner, 8-1.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The police officer in front of the dugout lost his patches.
2. Carrie is wearing her number on her sleeve.
3. A spectator is now filling an empty seat.
4. Carrie's shirt now says Grand "Old" Opry.
5. She changed into stirrups.
6. She is about to step on base.