ADAM WIGS OUT
Things got a bit hairy for Adam Sandler at the premiere of his new comedy You Don't Mess with the Zohan in Hollywood on May 28. Sandler, 41, who recently revealed he is expecting baby No. 2 with wife Jackie, 33, plays an Israeli commando who fakes his own death in order to become a hairstylist in New York City.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The dark wigs on the top and middle shelves were swapped.
2. The wig on the bottom shelf, left, now has bangs.
3. Sandler's hat now has a Mets logo.
4. The letters on his shirt have changed.
5. His shoelaces turned blue.
6. The base of his chair has changed shape.
On Newsstands Now
- Robin Roberts: How Loved Saved Me
- Emma and Andrew: All About Hollywood's Cutest Couple
- Prince George! More Yummy Photos
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine