Talk about having a big head: Actress Gabrielle Union, 35, cozied up to a 15-ft.-tall replica of her Meet Dave costar Eddie Murphy's head in L.A. June 16 while promoting the film. In the sci-fi comedy, out July 11, Union plays one of several quarter-inch-tall aliens who navigate a spaceship that has a human form—a.k.a. Murphy.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. A plane is flying overhead.
2. Murphy's "head" got a "haircut."
3. His tie is now striped.
4. The shape of his shadow has changed.
5. The number 6 on the side of the building is now an 8.
6. The "9th Street" sign has become more legible.
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine