Kirsten Dunst got a case of the giggles—perhaps it had to do with the furry little fan next to her!—while catching a New York Yankees-Chicago White Sox game at Yankee Stadium Sept. 15. Dunst, 26—next up in How to Lose Friends & Alienate People—saw the Yankees prevail with a 4-2 win.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The fan, bottom left, is wearing a Spider-Man shirt.
2. The man, top left, is missing the pocket on his T-shirt.
3. Dunst is missing a button.
4. The beer bottle is missing its top label.
5. The stuffed animal is wearing a Mets cap.
6. The fan, top right, has fewer stripes on his shirt.