Talk about making a fierce fashion statement! Ugly Betty
's America Ferrera
magazine staffer Betty Suarez—strutted her stuff on the TV series' N.Y.C. set on Oct. 21. "I feel extremely comfortable being dressed as Ugly Betty," said Ferrera, 24. "It's always nice at the end of the day to take the wig off and take my makeup off and just be myself."
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The butterfly on Ferrera's hat is missing.
2. The stripes on her collar are gone.
3. A button is added to her bow.
4. The person on the far-right side is gone.
5. Part of the pattern on her left sleeve is now solid black.
6. The drain behind her is further back.
7. The "S" on the ground is now an "8."
8. Ferrera's skirt is lengthened.
9. A white flower on her right side is now red.
10. The gold design on her right side is duplicated.