Ryan Seacrest, 33, and one of Santa's reindeer got in the gift-giving spirit of the holidays during a taping of the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. Seacrest, whose birthday ironically is Christmas Eve, is hosting the West Coast portion of the special, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, airing on ABC Christmas Day.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The entire drum top is red.
2. The reindeer's antler (left) is larger.
3. The reindeer's fingers are now all capped in black.
4. The reindeer's ear (right) is raised.
5. The tape marker on the red carpet is missing.
6. Seacrest's shirt has been tucked in.
7. One of the stripes on Seacrest's vest has changed.
8. The gift box (to the right of Seacrest) now has a vertical ribbon wrapped around it.
9. Santa and his sleigh are flying overhead.
10. There is now a large red gift box in the pile (middle right).
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine