Talk about going green! Anne Hathaway, who turns 26 on Nov. 12, perused the produce at a Whole Foods Market in Hollywood Oct. 24. The actress's latest film, Rachel Getting Married, is already getting Oscar buzz. Said Hathaway: "I've never done anything that warranted that before or garnered it, so I'm enjoying having my work enjoyed!"
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The red and yellow peppers on the top shelf have switched.
2. The top bag of carrots is missing.
3. More celery has been added to the stack, to Hathaway's left.
4. The front of the container on the bottom shelf has been lowered.
5. Hathaway is now wearing an ankle bracelet.
6. The green vegetable on the floor is missing.
7. Another six-pack is on the cart's shelf.
8. The label on a bottle in the cart is missing.
9. The center metal bars in front of her purse are gone.
10. A price tag is on the shelf below the green peppers.