'Tis the season for celebs to flock to Aspen! After spending the week chatting with locals, shopping and hanging out with his teenage daughter Lorraine, avid skier Jack Nicholson, 71, finally got down to business and hit the slopes during his holiday getaway Dec. 28. The actor and longtime Aspenite has a vacation home in the area.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. A tree trunk, top left, has been made thicker.
2. The pattern on the left side of Jack's jacket (under his arm) is gone.
3. Also on the jacket, the black and white colors in the teeth pattern have been reversed.
4. The zipper on his shirt is missing.
5. The two thin zig-zag stripes on the jacket are now one thick line.
6. The baskets on the ski poles have moved upward.
7. There are now birds in the sky.
8. The evergreen on the top right has moved to the edge.
9. There is a red flag on Jack's left.
10. An extra shadow has appeared on the ground beneath Jack's left hand.