Test Your Celeb Love IQ!
updated 02/16/2009 AT 01:00 AM EST
•originally published 02/16/2009 AT 01:00 AM EST
a. Jake Gyllenhaal for Reese Witherspoon
b. Jimmy Kimmel for Sarah Silverman
c. Jennifer Garner for Ben Affleck
d. Nicole Kidman for Keith Urban
2. Fill in the blank with the star who's been romantically linked to both celebs:
a. George Clooney ___ Jim Carrey
b. Penélope Cruz ___ Cher
c. Robert Downey Jr. ___ John F. Kennedy Jr.
3. Which tattoos do both Rihanna and Chris Brown have?
a. Hearts on their wrists
b. The word "kiss" on their ankles
c. Stars on their necks
d. Peace signs on their chests
4. Complete this Blake Lively quote: "I've kissed just three people in my life, other than stuff that I've done for TV or movies.... I hope _____ doesn't hear this. He's never going to want to marry me!"
a. Jon Bon Jovi
b. Her boyfriend (Penn Badgley)
c. Prince William
d. Brad Pitt
5. When asked to recall his best Valentine's Day effort, who said, "I'm so good to her in so many ways, no one gesture of undying love really stands out"?
a. Marc Anthony of Jennifer Lopez
b. David Beckham of Victoria Beckham
c. President Barack Obama of First Lady Michelle Obama
d. Gavin Rossdale of Gwen Stefani
6 Which teen queen has NOT dated a Jonas brother?
a Demi Lovato
b Miley Cyrus
c Taylor Swift
d Selena Gomez
7. Brad and Angelina math! Solve this equation:
Number of years they've been together × Number of continents where their kids have been born + Number of Xs and Os in their children's full names =
8 What occasion did Tim McGraw and Faith Hill celebrate by spending the night watching foreign films and eating steaks in a rose-filled Lawrence of Arabia-type tent on their farm?
a. Their daughters leaving for summer camp
b. Her 40th birthday
c. His 40th birthday
d. Their 10th anniversary
9. What book did Jada Pinkett Smith say she and Will Smith read to one another to keep their love life hot?
a. The Modern Kama Sutra
b. Sexual Secrets
c. Mars and Venus in the Bedroom
d. The Legend of Bagger Vance
10. Put these women in the order they were first seen dating John Mayer:
a. Jessica Simpson
b. Jennifer Love Hewitt
c. Jennifer Aniston
d. Cameron Diaz
e. Minka Kelly
11. Who got married on Valentine's Day?
a. Jay-Z & Beyoncé
b. Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman
c. Keri Russell & Shane Deary
d. Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore
12. List these celeb couples in order of age difference, from smallest to biggest:
a. Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson
b. Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey
c. Joel Madden & Nicole Richie
d. Miley Cyrus & Justin Gaston
e. Usher & Tameka Foster
ANSWER KEY 1. b; 2. a. Renée Zellweger, b. Tom Cruise, c. Sarah Jessica Parker; 3. c; 4. d; 5. c; 6. a; 7. b (4 years × 3 continents + 14 Xs and Os including middle & last names); 8. d; 9. b; 10. b, a, d, e, c; 11. c; 12. c (2 years), d (4), e (8), a (9), b (11)
You're just what the DOCTOR ordered
WILL you be mine?