updated 02/09/2009 AT 01:00 AM EST
•originally published 02/09/2009 AT 01:00 AM EST
Uma Thurman sure isn't camera shy! She headed to Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival, where she hammed it up with a group of photographers working the red carpet at the Jan. 21 premiere of her comedy Motherhood. Thurman, 38, made the trip a family affair, hitting the slopes with daughter Maya, 10, and son Levon Roan, 7.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The arm holding a camera, top left, is further extended.
2. The photographer, left, traded eyeglasses for sunglasses.
3. The photographer in the sweatshirt, left of Uma, closed his mouth a bit.
4. Uma's index finger is in front of the barricade.
5. Another balloon has been added.
6. A green balloon string disappeared.
7. The man right of Uma is now wearing a blue undershirt.
8. The man, far right, is missing an ID tag.
9. The same man's watch shifted.
10. The light, top right, is smaller.