Lost star Jorge Garcia, 36, channeled John Belushi's Samurai Futaba character from Saturday Night Live while helping a friend with a film project in Santa Monica on May 14. The part seems a natural fit for Garcia, once described by The New York Times as having "a John Belushi-like countenance that can shuttle between sincerity and irony with a single raised eyebrow."
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The windowpane on the driver's side of the car has moved to the left.
2. The redbrick building in the background has an additional window.
3. There is a For Sale sign on the lawn of the white house.
4. The car's top windshield wiper is longer.
5. The sword has moved counterclockwise.
6. The image on the sword's case has changed position.
7. Garcia's right pant leg is longer.
8. The car door has a handle.
9. Garcia's belt is thinner.
10. Garcia's outer shirt is closed tighter.