1. He's a killer on the ice: An alternate captain for the Ottawa Senators, Fisher – a 6'1", 213-pound center – is having an outstanding season, with 15 goals and 29 points to date. Thanks to his scoring, quickness, willingness to get physical, he's a candidate for the Canadian Olympic hockey team in February. In 2006, he finished third in the voting for the NHL's Frank J. Selke Trophy for best defensive forward of the season. And it looks like he has some job security: He extended his contract with the Sens through 2013 for $21 million.
2. He used to be the victim of Justin Timberlake-related locker room pranks: A few seasons ago, Fisher admitted that his helmet would get covered in 'N Sync stickers before practice, adding that his teammate and close pal Chris Neil may have been to blame.
3. Hunting is huge in his family: Following in the tradition of his dad Jim and his uncles, Fisher tracks deer, bear, duck and turkeys during his downtime. But when it comes to grilling, he told The Ottawa Sun he's all about "steak and potatoes. I can barbecue with the best of them."
4. He loves music – and not just Carrie's: While he admits he can't really hold a tune, Fisher's a big fan of Garth Brooks and Faith Hill, as well as Creed and the Goo Goo Dolls.
5. He's an adrenaline junkie: Always up for a rush, Fisher and his brother love to go wakeboarding and tubing. The hockey star also owns a four-wheeler and a snowmobile. "They're my kind of toys, especially the four-wheeler," Fisher told The Ottawa Sun. "I like to drive it around the property, plow the driveway, stuff like that."