5 Things to Know About Jersey Shore's New Girl
1. She's a Jersey girl Cortese is the real deal. She hails from New Egypt, N.J., in Ocean County.
2. She's friends with Snooki Cortese goes way back with Jersey Shore leading lady Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, according to NJ.com. The pickle-loving reality star even reportedly helped Cortese get cast on the show. "They've known each other for a couple of years," her mom says. "Snooki's a sweetheart ... I’d say they're pretty close ... Nicole lives all the way upstate and it’s hard, but they keep in touch."
3. She's all about 'BBB'GTL – that's gym, tan, laundry – is so season 1. "All I need is beats, my broads, and booze," she posted on her Facebook page just days before she began filming, according to the New York Post.
4. She doesn't do laundry Speaking of GTL, Cortese is changing up the acronym. She may work out and catch rays, but she doesn't handle her dry cleaning. "I still do her laundry," her mom, Joann, tells RadarOnline.com. The bright side? "This is a chance for her to learn," she says.
5. She's Available Before she deleted her Myspace page, Cortese posted that she was a single lady – no juice head on her arm – but that doesn't mean she wants a relationship. She posted that she was "not looking for anything." Her mom confirms that her daughter doesn't have a boyfriend and will "be good party friends" with the guys of the shore. --Alison Schwartz
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine