The Best One-Liners from Bethenny Getting Married?
06/18/2010 AT 01:00 AM EDT
On Thursday's episode of Bethenny Getting Married?, the NYC Housewife took her pup Cookie to a dog behaviorist. "I'm thinking I've messed up my dog,” the pregnant bride-to-be said. "What kind of mother am I going to be?"
Like she did in the premiere episode, Frankel also caught up with her shrink – and her upcoming wedding and her family (or lack thereof) were the topics of conversation. "I'm just a tough person," she said. "It's hard for me to fall in love with someone."
So who's next in line to see the doctor? It's a toss-up between her wedding planner and her intern, who were both struggling to do their jobs. Maybe the cast of Bethenny Getting Married? can get a group rate. –Alison Schwartz
Keep reading for the episode's best one-liners:
• "I feel like a brisket." –On shopping for a wedding dress pregnant
• "It's nice to learn the techniques from the cougars and then bring them back to the puppy patch for your 22-year-old." –On her intern's love for older women
• “I'm sweating. I'm like Molly Shannon on Saturday Night Live." –On the show's "Superstar" skit
• "It's like taking Betty White to therapy." –On Cookie's session with the dog behaviorist
• "If there's a fire hydrant at the wedding, that will be perfect." –On her pregnancy's effect on her bladder
• "Does my generation grind? What's grinding? Like you're a– is in someone's balls? –On her dance moves