The Best One-Liners From Bethenny Getting Married?
06/11/2010 AT 01:00 AM EDT
During the episode, Frankel took a trip to a therapist, which ended in waterworks for the reality star known for her biting humor. The tears came when she talked about her childhood – and her late father, with whom she had a rocky relationship. "I just wanted something," she said on the show. "I wanted him to love me. And that's definitely affected a lot of my relationships."
But Bethenny's Getting Married? wasn't all sentimental. Frankel offered up plenty the one-liners she's famous for delivering on The Real Housewives of New York City. Keep reading for the best of the bunch! –Alison Schwartz
• "I was on the red carpet and I'm thinking to myself, 'Something's always hanging out. Do I have snot in my nose? Is my underwear up my ass? Like what's hanging?' You know what I mean? 'Do I look like a slutty pregnant woman?' " –On life in the limelight
• "Jason fits perfectly the way that I do, which is not so perfectly. Like both of us would rather be eating potato skins at a mall" –On the couple's acclimation to fame
• "We were like talking dirty to each other with falafels and Indian and Thai – and I want to be friends with him" –On interviewing a potential intern
• "Jason was like from the cave era. He just had to urinate all over the office to let everyone know that that's his territory. Mi casa. Su 'nasa' " –On Jason's protective reaction to Max, the hunky intern
• "I hope Jason really liked that ring because we'll be eating rice for the next six months" –On the couple's pricy wedding bands
• “I was raised in a cave by animals and wolves and at the race track and gambling and drinking when I was seven and going to nightclubs when I was 14. My life was a total circus and Jason’s was a poetry reading” –On why she needs therapy
Tell: What did you think of Bethenny Getting Married?