The Hills: The 5 Cattiest Moments
1. Pot Meets Kettle: While Kristin and Stacie played the blame game about last week's altercation, the bartender realized KC is the only person she didn't get in a fight with upon first meeting, and she was glad because their combined bitchiness would have sent "freakin' hair flying." Too bad, really.
2. The Stand Up: KC tried to extend an olive branch to Audrina by requesting a lunch date, so she could explain that she met with Justin Bobby to tell him that they "had to remain friends." Aud didn't trust the "maneater" and stood her up. When she didn't show, KC called Lo and told her story. "I'm the one hurt in this situation. I put myself out here," Cavallari said. "I should go for Justin." Lo performed like a good sidekick and reported right back to Aud, getting in a jab while she was at it: "She seemed sincere in wanting to apologize but she comes off with such an attitude that it's hard to believe."
3. Club Antics: While Aud reported to work at a showcase for the band Vedera, Stephanie met up with Brody and pals (including Jayde) at the opening of Playhouse. KC showed up with JB. Brody teased him, "She's transforming you," and Jayde said she couldn't stand KC. The pair broke off from the group and hit the bar. While dancing, they agreed to learn more about each other. But the invitation came with a warning from KC: "If you f--- with me and my trust, I will cut you off so fast." Then, some heavy PDA commenced.
4. Tattle-Tell: Steph spotted them and told Aud. "Kristin is down for a good time," she said, but "he's playing her." Meanwhile, JB and KC went for a Malibu motorcycle ride and stopped for lunch with a side of flirting and witty repartee. (There's definitely an ease here that he never had with Aud.) "We're going to get more and more accusations," he said. "I don't care if you don't." She said she didn't, so is it safe to assume they're an item?
5. Think of the Children: Heidi had babies on the brain but Spencer did not. Steph swung by to check out the new pad and it became a discussion of how baby-unfriendly it was. "That's why I picked it," he quipped. When Steph labeled them immature, Heidi delivered her least rational philosophy to date: "I need a kid to mature him. We need to add more to help him grow. He needs to put love into something else." When the neighbors, who happened to have a live-in 6-year-old nephew, came by to introduce themselves, Heidi offered to baby-sit. "I'm starting to not see the girl I married," Spencer said. "Don't ever volunteer me again." When he returned home later to find the kid playing Wii, he shut it off mid-game, told the kid to say goodbye to Heidi forever and cast him out with cookies. This time, Heidi stuck up for herself: "Thanks for ruining my day, Mr. Grinch. Something's wrong with you if you don't think he's cute." He replied, "That's why I'm not a parent. I can barely be around adults. How am I supposed to hang around with kids?" Point taken!
Tell us: Is it alright for Kristin to date Justin Bobby? Would you let Heidi Montag watch your kids? Sthanlee B. Mirador/Shooting Star; Landov
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine