Big Brother: The Best (And Worst!) of the Season
09/14/2009 AT 12:00 AM EDT
10. Jessie loving some Jessie: Even with two women in his HOH bed, the bodybuilder took narcissism to a level never before seen on BB. Jessie, your Momma may be proud of your "Moments of greatness," but your ego-inflating stories only induce narcolepsy.
9. Casey the Chiquita Banana: Honestly, how can you not love a six-ft. banana? Deejay Mingle-Mix took Fruit of the Room to a whole new level, with mixed results.
8. The Mongoose on the Rat: Russell showed his true colors when he set his beady eyes on gaming-geek Ronnie. Somewhere George Lucas shed a tear.
7. The tattooed lady goes Psycho: Despite her initial aversion to the musclebound Jessie, Lydia showed a darker and far creepier side when she snuck into the reigning HOH's bed just to watch him sleep.
6. The weeping: After Jessie was bounced from the house, Chima, Natalie and Lydia spent an evening bemoaning the loss of the object of their mutual affection. "And do you know that he would pray for all of us, all of the time?" Lydia asked. Thank you Kevin, for your one moment of honesty, when you rolled your eyes and connected with a nation of thirteen-year-old girls by saying, "OMG!"
5. Michele's night terrors: BB After Dark should hire a therapist. You can wake your housemates with your moaning, but please, please, leave "Daddy" out of it.
4. Russell versus Jordan: Implants aside, it was the chest bump that was heard around the world.
3. Lydia-O-Lydia: Throw in a bottle of champagne! Our tattooed lady did her best to get thrown into the Jury House by threatening Michele with fisticuffs. We must have missed the chapter in the Rules of Etiquette that covered the slurred, "Come over here and we'll see who is the bigger woman!"
2. Coup d'etat: Need we say more?
1. Hiro-Chima: Microphone meet pool, Diva meet the door. She came, she saw, she annoyed. Sonja Flemming/CBS