Real Housewives Gets Even Wackier Than Wig-Pulling!
08/21/2009 AT 12:00 AM EDT
"I don't want you guys to fight," Lohan said, as Sheree lunged for Kim's wig for the second time.
"Hey, Mr. Lindsay Lohan's daddy, you take you're a-- back to Malibu!" retorted Nene, her ire up over his inexplicable appearance at the restaurant.
What's next? A bed for Lohan inside the Big Brother house?
The new episode -- positively swimming in Chardonnay -- delivered even more wackiness. Hold onto your hair as we recap the evening's best sound bites:
1. "B–ch, you got muscles bigger than my man." "That's because your man's only 4'2"!" --Dinner table repartee between Kim and Sheree -- before they started insulting each other.
2. "You're not even living in a freestanding house. You are connected to your neighbor. And you are the one trying to talk about somebody bouncing a check? Everybody in their life has bounced a check at least once." --Nene, dissing Kim's condo, excusing Sheree's alleged stiffing of Neiman Marcus and inadvertently illuminating the cause of the current economic crisis.
3. "Is there a step above a pathological liar?" --Sheree, attempting an armchair diagnosis of Kim's strange relationship with the truth.
4. "He's not even one of the Big Poppas that I know." --A baffled Nene (who had just released her death grip on Kim's arm) on Kim's smooching a total stranger as a nearby Sheree continued to stalk the sidewalk.
5. "You're both gonna go to hell." --Grammatically challenged, tampon-seeking Tania, lashing out at Kim's pre-teen daughter Brielle for rapping a prayer in Spanish. Dios mio! --Suzanne Zuckerman
Tell us: What was last night's wildest moment? Now that you've seen more of the footage, are you on Kim's or Sheree's side? Will you buy Nene's book?Wilford Harewood/Bravo