FIRST LOOK: The Real Housewives of Atlanta
The Housewives are multiplying!
First the O.C., then New York City and now Bravo is heading south to debut The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
The newest installment of the franchise will follow the lives of five women-- from athletes’ wives to single mothers--as they lead busy, glamorous lives in the new South.
Here’s a sneak peek at the leading ladies:
• DeShawn Snow: Married to NBA star, Eric Snow of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Snow and her husband and their three boys just moved into their dream home. In addition to her social and familial duties, Snow chairs her own non-profit organization focused on improving the self-esteem of adolescent girls.
• Kim Zolciak: This single mother of two is working on recording her own album with Grammy-winning producer Dallas Austin and looking for love.
• Lisa Wu Hartwell : Type A personality, maybe? Hartwell has her own real estate firm, jewelry and baby clothing lines and budding acting, modeling, and writing careers. And, oh, she’s married to NFL player Ed Hartwell and has three kids-- the youngest just a toddler.
• NeNe Leakes: Leakes makes her home in the upscale Sugarloaf area of Atlanta with her husband Gregg, a real estate investor and business consultant, and their two sons. She donates her time to various foundations and hopes to open a luxury boutique hotel in the very near future.
• Sheree Whitfield: A single socialite/fashionista who lives in Atlanta’s coveted Sandy Springs area, Whitfield juggles a busy home life with three children and her latest business venture, a clothing line called “She by Sheree.”
Bravo will air a 30-minute preview special of the series on Wednesday, July 30, at 12 a.m. ET/PT.--Shreya Baxi
Tell us: Will you watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta? Or, are you over the Housewives?
Moms and Babies
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine