Last Night’s DWTS: Marlee’s Last Mambo?
04/22/2008 AT 12:00 AM EDT
• A gyrating Jason Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska cha-cha-cha'd to a solid 24.
• Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough kept the chemistry flowing -- as well as the are-they-or-aren't-they rumors -- with a sweet rumba that earned a 24. (A beach segment showed her getting awfully close to his bare ripped chest ... and remember this kiss?)
• Cristian de la Fuente and Cheryl Burke did a little happy dance after earning straight 9's in their best showing of the season, thanks to a nearly flawless and completely elegant foxtrot (nevermind Cheryl's poufy pink feather gown!).
• Marissa Jaret Winokur and Tony Dovolani followed with their own personal coup, finally netting 9's for a Viennese waltz! The big numbers came from judges Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba, while Len held back with an 8 -- though he said Marissa looked like a "princess" on the dancefloor.
• Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas's hoppin' jive brought Carrie to her feet and nabbed a 30 -- the highest possible score, with 10's from each judge.
• And just when it seemed like it couldn't get any hotter, Mario and Karina Smirnoff's sizzling rumba landed a 28 and had Carrie exclaiming, "That was better than good sex!"
Tell us: Who's getting voted off? Whose dance did you love the most? And what was the hottest moment?Bob D'amico/ABC