TV Roundup: Kenneth Rocks to More than Mariah
• He appeared in Mariah Carey's video but guess who else is on Kenneth 'the Page' Parcell's playlist. Crystal Gayle's Certified Hits, natch.
• Mark Burnett is planning a new reality competition for CBS called Jingles, which asks musical contestants to come up with catchy tunes for advertisers. The show will face stiff competition from the similar FOX show, Corporate Sponsor Island.
• Stephen Colbert's Doritos Spicy Sweet Pennsylvania primary coverage from Chiladelphia, the city of brotherly crunch kicks off this week. Michelle Obama on be his guest Tuesday where Colbert ask probing questions like, "Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch?"
• Don't worry, you're not the only one who doesn't know what's going on, on Lost. Evan Agostini/ AP
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine