TV Roundup: The Jonas Brothers Are Coming to Your Living Room. Really!
• Macy's is launching a Spanish-language commercial targeted at Latin audiences Easter Sunday. The first spot is directed by Barry Levinson and will feature Carlos Santana and Mariah Carey in "Song of Stilettos." Santana is expected to put out an album of duets with the department store's formalwear section later this year.
• Matt Lauer will be roasted by the Friars' Club on October 24, with Al Roker serving as Roastmaster. If it's one thing Roker can master, it's a roast. (That one was free, Matt.)
• Heather Mills will be a judge in Donald Trump's Miss USA pageant. Yesterday the Donald said that Mills, "has great courage and you have to respect her." Except for Paul McCartney. He gets a pass.
• Still trying to find a breakout hit, HBO has just passed on Lily Tomlin's 12 Miles of Bad Road. In its place: Sopranos: The Rise of Anthony Jr.
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine