TV News Roundup: Ugly Betty Gets Fierce-ified?
03/18/2008 AT 12:00 AM EDT
• Ugly Betty is rumored to get a visit from Project Runway winner Christian Soriano, where he will officially retire the phrase "hot tranny mess."
• While everyone is clamoring to get a first look at Britney Spears's cameo in How I Met Your Mother, star Neil Patrick Harris assures the public Britney was well behaved. "There was not one ounce of the dark side," said NPH as he gave Darth Vader a thumbs-up from across the room.
• Lost star Evangeline Lilly will be the new face of fragrance Cool Water Women. Her eyes say "yes," but the smell of being trapped on a magical island for three months says "no."
• Infamous Survivor star Johnny Fairplay is in court after suing Danny Bonaduce for a fight that broke out at FOX's Reality Show Awards. All rise for Judge Judy!
• Tryouts are under way for CBS's Big Brother 10. For your best chance to make it on the show, arrive naked and yelling.
Valerie Macon/Getty; Bob D'amico/ABC