Last Night’s Idol: Paula’s Wackiest Moments
01/30/2008 AT 12:00 AM EST
• Arrives 16 minutes into Tuesday night's hour-long broadcast, wearing sunglasses as she strolls into the audition venue
• Puts her head on the judges' desk and falls asleep
• Arm wrestles Rachael Wicker, 23, of Richmond, Mo., and loses
• Switches jobs with host Ryan Seacrest and leaves the audition room to interview contestants
• Dances and claps enthusiastically to an audition of "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
• Gets the hiccups
• Stands up and leans over the desk for no apparent reason, prompting judges Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson, "What are you doing?"
• Throws her arms up above her head and yells "Touchdown!" after the final contestant's audition FOX