DESSERT of the MONTH
Hands-on time: 15 min.
Total time: 2 hrs., 15 min.
6 (1.45-oz.) milk chocolate bars with almonds, chopped
16 large marshmallows
½ cup milk
1 (8-oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
Chopped chocolate-covered toffee bars, chocolate-covered peanut butter candies, candy-coated chocolate pieces
1 cup heavy cream, whipped
1. Combine candy bars, marshmallows and milk in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is melted and smooth.
2. Cool mixture; cover and chill 1 hour. Fold thawed whipped topping into chocolate mixture.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons chocolate mixture and 1 tablespoon each graham cracker crumbs and candies into 8 parfait glasses; repeat layers twice. Cover and chill 1 hour.
4. Garnish parfaits with whipped cream.
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine