Picks and Pans Review: Trim Tummy Tricks
How to enjoy the holidays without getting a gut like Santa's? Dr. Travis Stork has some tips.
• Before you go to a party, eat a handful of nuts. Good fats satiate you-you won't eat as much processed sugar.
• Keep a space between the items on your plate. You'll eat 20 percent less.
• At the mall, take the stairs, not the escalator.
• Drink wisely. A margarita can have 500 to 700 calories! Have a glass of water in between cocktails and try tonic water as a mixer. It's about moderation, not deprivation.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine