Picks and Pans Review: Trim Tummy Tricks
How to enjoy the holidays without getting a gut like Santa's? Dr. Travis Stork has some tips.
• Before you go to a party, eat a handful of nuts. Good fats satiate you-you won't eat as much processed sugar.
• Keep a space between the items on your plate. You'll eat 20 percent less.
• At the mall, take the stairs, not the escalator.
• Drink wisely. A margarita can have 500 to 700 calories! Have a glass of water in between cocktails and try tonic water as a mixer. It's about moderation, not deprivation.
On Newsstands Now
- Robin Roberts: How Loved Saved Me
- Emma and Andrew: All About Hollywood's Cutest Couple
- Prince George! More Yummy Photos
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine