Picks and Pans Review: My Dad Cary Grant
"I was finally ready to share him with the world," says the late screen great's only child, Jennifer Grant, 45. Her new memoir offers glimpses of their devotion.
1) A beautiful friendship begins.
2) "I can still feel the perfect ease of our Hamptons summer days ... "
3) Cary on her bowl cut: "Oh darling, that's your best look.... If I were you I would always have one."
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine