Dancing with the Stars Eliminates Another Contestant

Dancing with the Stars 2011: New Elimination Announced
Craig Sjodin/ABC

09/27/2011 AT 10:05 PM EDT

An injured Chaz Bono and his partner Lacey Schwimmer ended up Monday with the lowest total – 17 points from the judges, the same score as last week – for their quickstep, which the panel agreed was too slow.

When the audience weighed in, did the show's first transgender contestant get the boot Tuesday night after two weeks of competition? Read on to find out.



Bono did land in the bottom three with Elisabetta Canalis and David Arquette, but he was the first of the trio declared safe.



It was Canalis who was bounced from the show, with Arquette given another week's respite.

"It was a great adventure so I want to thank everybody," the Italian TV presenter and former girlfriend of George Clooney said.

Her pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy said, "I'm very proud of you. I wish I did better for you."

Share this story:

Your reaction:

blog comments powered by Disqus
advertisement

From Our Partners

From Our Partners