from left: Ryan Lochte, Katie Holmes and Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Splash News Online; Getty; WireImage
Bad internet connection at the beach? No cell signal in the mountains? Don't worry – we have you covered! Here are 5 fun things you may have missed this weekend:
5. Will Robsten Make It?
That's the question on many a Twi-hard's mind – and PEOPLE editors are no different. So, should Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart give their relationship another try? Or should he walk out? We've broken down the debate, point-counterpoint style. What do you think?
4. No, That's Not a New Boyfriend on Katie Holmes's Arm
But she did step out to dinner, looking happy, with a male companion on Friday night in New York City. Who's the guy? We've solved the mystery for you.
And the next day Katie was spotted with a more-recognizable companion: her daughter Suri. The mother-daughter duo visited the Bronx Zoo. (See pictures from their visit here!
3. Gwen Stefani Has One Stylish Kid!
Katy Perry, you have an admirer
– or maybe the color-dipped hair trend is just popular in elementary schools. Not one to shy away from taking a stylish risk, Kingston Rossdale, 6, enjoyed a carriage ride around New York's Central Park looking very blue. (We're talking about his hair!
2. Zack Morris Is Off the Market. Sorry, Ladies!
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his advertising executive fiancée Catriona McGinn said "I do" at the Sunstone winery in Santa Ynez, Calif., on Saturday. Get all the happy details!
1. The London Olympics Is the Place to Be – and We'll Take You There
The medals are already racking up (Ryan Lochte already scored gold
); the Royals are out in full force (Zara Phillips made her Olympic debut
on horseback); and the world is watching. Get the total scoop
on the London Games – from our review of Danny Boyle's Britsh-themed opening ceremony to all the hottest styles and exclusive takes from PEOPLE's Olympic bloggers.